Sedex LT-ELSD Model 100LT – The Ultimate 2.0
Combining the highest sensitivity, reliability and accuracy, the SEDEX LT-ELSD 100LT is suited for the detection of virtually any and all compounds. Equipped with the powerful SEDERE low-temperature technology, the SEDEX 100 LT can be connected to any HPLC, U-HPLC or SFC system and controlled locally or remotely using the broad range of SEDEX drivers.
Leveraging industry-best innovations, the SEDEX 100 LT offers an unparalleled range of optical and electronic benefits at a competitive price. To ensure longevity and enhance the system’s lifetime, the SEDEX 100 LT is also equipped with a remote shut-down mode (full SOP protocols are provided for GLP compliance and validation procedures).
A game-changer for the chromatography industry, the SEDEX 100 LT comes equipped with a cutting-edge optical head, based on a new laser. The 100 LT can select the best nebulizer and the evaporation drift tube design optimizes both efficiency and sensitivity.
Benefits of the SEDEX LT-ELSD 100LT:
- New generation design for low-temperature evaporation of the mobile phase: optimizes sensitivity of thermally labile and semi-volatile compounds.
- The highest signal-to-noise ratio for all compounds, thanks to the innovative optical head design.
- Enhanced sensitivity using digital signal treatment: an innovative signal processing algorithm minimizes noise and optimizes sensitivity.
- Direct linearity on the global dynamic range: enhanced correlation coefficients.
- Complete Remote Control: gas, heater, photo-detector and light source can be automatically switched off at the end of a series of analyses.
- Direct dynamic range of over five orders of magnitude and enhanced determination of very low percentages of impurities.
- Minimized band broadening thanks to proprietary cell design.
- A choice of four nebulizers available to optimize your applications, covering a flow range of a few μL/min to several mL/min.
- Custom nebulizers, optimized specifically for U-HPLC and SFC.