SEDEX LT-ELSD Model 80LT – The Cost-Effective
Designed to provide outstanding performance at a price that won’t break the bank, the SEDEX LT-ELSD 80 LT combines high sensitivity, reliability and accuracy, thanks to the proprietary SEDEX Low-Temperature Technology.
The innovative technology allows for the detection of virtually all compounds and does not require the presence of chromophoric or electroactive groups. The system can be controlled remotely via a PC or on-site and comes equipped with a remote shut-down mode that minimizes costs and enhances its lifetime.
Designed to provide the user with simplicity without compromising fidelity and performance, the SEDEX 80 LT is sophisticated, yet with intuitive interface. A choice of two nebulizers is available, covering the flow range from 100µL/min to 5mL/min and perfectly suited for HPLC as well as Flash Chromatography.
Benefits of the SEDEX LT-ELSD 80 LT:
- Size: the small, stackable unit only occupies 10 linear inches of bench space
- Full SOP protocols are provided for GLP compliance and validation procedures.
- Low-Temperature evaporation of the mobile phase.
- Optimizes sensitivity of thermally labile and semi-volatile compounds.
- Complete Remote Control: the gas, heater, photomultiplier and light source can be automatically shut off at the end of a series of analyses.
- Digital signal treatment optimizes signal-to-noise ratio.