SEDEX LT-ELSD Model 85LT – The Standard
Excellent sensitivity, portable size and total remote control make the SEDEX LT-ELSD 85 LT a must-have in every chromatography lab. Equipped with full SOP protocols for GLP compliance and validation procedures, the SEDEX 85 LT provides excellent fidelity in a stackable form that only occupies about 10 linear inches of bench space.
Designed to function as the industry standard in Low-Temperature Evaporative Light-Scattering Detection for HPLC, the SEDEX 85 LT is sophisticated, yet easy to use. To detect, all you need to do is set the temperature and gain. As the LT-ELSD technology is based on a universal property of all analytes, the 85 LT can detect virtually all compounds without the need for a chromorphic or electroactive group to be present.
Benefits of the SEDEX 85 LT:
- A choice of six nebulizers, including a specialized U-HPLC and SPF nebulizers, optimizes performance and minimize peak broadening.
- Unique low-temperature technology for Low-Temperature evaporation of the mobile phase.
- Complete Remote Control: the gas, heater, photomultiplier and light source can be automatically shut off at the end of a series of analyses. The remote shut down mode provides ease of use, minimizes consumable costs and increases the system’s lifetime.
- Optimizes sensitivity of thermally labile and semi-volatile compounds.
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio.