SEDEX LT-ELSD Model FP – The Purification Mate
Backed up by the innovative SEDEX Technology, the SEDEX LT-ELSD FP combines reliability, robustness and simplicity for outstanding purification performance.
Detection with the SEDEX FP is based on a universal property of the analytes and thus, does not require the presence of a chromophoric or electroactive group. Designed specifically for the needs of preparative HPLC, preparative SFC and Flash Chromatography, it provides a cost-effective solution with excellent fidelity. Easy to use, the sophisticated system lets you set temperature and gain, or take advantage of the cutting-edge Dynamic Gain setting to get an Unsaturated signal. The SAGA (SEDEX Automated Gain Adjustement) system will automatically adapt the gain to avoid any off-scale saturation of the detector.
Benefits of the SEDEX LT-ELSD FP:
- Low-Temperature evaporation of the mobile phase.
- Optimizes sensitivity of thermally labile and semi-volatile compounds.
- A dedicated SEDEX FP nebulizer and an innovative cell design minimize band broadening. This nebulizer covers the flow rate range from 100µL/min to 5mL/min and can be readily and quickly mounted and dismounted.
- An optimized Liquid Flow Path to avoid any clogging or contamination.
- Complete Remote Control: the gas, heater, photodetector and light source can be automatically shut off at the end of a series of analyses.
The small unit occupies only 10 linear inches of bench space. As any other SEDEX product, the FP model comes with full SOP protocols, provided for GLP compliance and validation procedures. The FP is also equipped with a remote shut-down mode that minimizes your expenses and enhances the system’s lifetime.