SEDEX LT-ELSD Model LC – The Cutting-Edge
The cutting edge in Low-Temperature Evaporative Light-Scattering Detection, the SEDEX LT-ELSD LC is based on proprietary technology that offers unprecedented fidelity, sensitivity and accuracy of analysis.
Designed for ease of use, the sophisticated system leverages innovation to provide best-in-class optical and electronic benefits at a competitive price.
The SEDEX LC is suited for standard Liquid Chromatography and can detect virtually all compounds, without the need of a chromophoric or electroactive group. Additionally, the system can be controlled remotely or on site, and the LC comes equipped with a special remote shut-down mode to minimize consumable costs and enhance the system’s lifetime.
Benefits of the SEDEX LT-ELSD LC:
- Low-Temperature evaporation of the mobile phase.
- Optimizes sensitivity of thermally labile and semi-volatile compounds.
- A single, dedicated SEDEX HPLC nebulizer covers the flow range from 200µL/min to 2mL/min and an innovative cell design minimizes band broadening.
- Thanks to SAGA (SEDEX Automated Gain Adjustement), the SEDEX LC automatically adapts the gain setting to avoid any off-scale saturation.
- Complete Remote Control: the gas, heater, photodetector and light source can be automatically shut off at the end of a series of analyses.
- The small unit occupies only 10 linear inches of bench space.
- As any other SEDEX product, the LC model comes with full SOP protocols, provided for GLP compliance and validation procedures.